About Professional TakeOff Services (PTOS)
Professional TakeOff Services is a firm of experienced Quantity Surveyors and Estimators. Our estimators have a minimum of 10 years experience in general contracting and/or sub-contracting. Our professional estimators are ready to immediately assist you by providing carefully and precisely planned quantity takeoff services today.
What services do we provide?
We perform Quantity Takeoffs of construction documents. This entails measuring, counting and figuring quantities of any given construction item contained within the plans. Our takeoffs are specifically tailored to each individual client, e.g., sq. ft. of concrete or cu. yd. of concrete, lf of wall or sq. ft. of wall. These takeoffs can be used for bidding purposes, www.woolrichoutlet.com.de budgeting purposes or ordering purposes.
Available Takeoff Services:
- Underground Utilities
- Site Striping / Signage
- Landscape / Irrigation
- Metal Framing / Drywall
- Acoustical Ceilings
- Paint / Wall Finishes
- Stick Framing
- Stone Veneer
Types of Projects:
- Tenant Improvements
- New Construction
- Site Development
Why outsource your estimation needs?
There are practical considerations to be made when choosing to outsource takeoff estimations. When business is good, you may be able to have an in-house estimator. Other times it is wise to not take on another employee. Alternately, it is often very wise to acquire a second estimate for comparison.
Other reasons include:
- Contractors with overloaded estimating departments.
- Contractors without on-staff estimators.
- Architects / Designers can use our service to come up with budgets for their clients.
- Contractors can use our service to double check current estimates.
- General Contractors can use our service to double check the estimates/change orders of their subcontractors.
- Contractors who receive addenda plans on current projects can use our service to compare and quantify what has changed, been deleted or been added.
- Contractors can also use our service for actual plan quantity takeoffs once awarded a job, i.e., a job is bid on a per sq. ft. price, once awarded, our service can be used to do quantity takeoffs for cu. yd. of concrete, lf of form boards, sq. ft. of finishes, etc.