About Professional TakeOff Services (PTOS)
Professional TakeOff Services is a firm of experienced Quantity Surveyors and Estimators. Our estimators have a minimum of 10 years experience in general contracting and/or sub-contracting. Our professional estimators are ready to immediately assist you by providing carefully and precisely planned quantity takeoff services today.
What are the benefits of using PTOS?
There are many benefits to using Professional TakeOff Services (PTOS). Having a full time estimator is expensive. Maybe projects have slowed down and you cannot afford to keep an estimator on staff but you still need to have quantity takeoffs performed. Important jobs often need second estimates for quality control. www.woolrichoutlet.com.de Making an error on an estimate can be very costly and damaging to your reputation so why not have an outside estimate done for comparison. Maybe your start-up needs a helping professional to assist your estimating staff while they gain experience. There are many benefits that can be realized from using Professional TakeOff Services and at least one of them is exactly why you should register today.
Benefits of using PTOS for your contract estimation needs:
- Overhead reduction
- Prepare more accurate bids
- Faster bid turn-around
- Increased productivity
- Maximize existing staff
- Discover more work
- More time to focus on your business
Why outsource your estimation needs?
There are practical considerations to be made when choosing to outsource takeoff estimations. When business is good, you may be able to have an in-house estimator. Other times it is wise to not take on another employee. Alternately, it is often very wise to acquire a second estimate for comparison.
Other reasons include:
- Contractors with overloaded estimating departments.
- Contractors without on-staff estimators.
- Architects / Designers can use our service to come up with budgets for their clients.
- Contractors can use our service to double check current estimates.
- General Contractors can use our service to double check the estimates/change orders of their subcontractors.
- Contractors who receive addenda plans on current projects can use our service to compare and quantify what has changed, been deleted or been added.
- Contractors can also use our service for actual plan quantity takeoffs once awarded a job, i.e., a job is bid on a per sq. ft. price, once awarded, our service can be used to do quantity takeoffs for cu. yd. of concrete, lf of form boards, sq. ft. of finishes, etc.